Skip to main content

Together we will all Rise with Equality in our Eyes

The theme "WE for Gender Equality and an Inclusive Society" is celebrated every March during National Women's Month. This theme is important because it encourages everyone to work together for equal rights and opportunities for all genders. When we promote gender equality, we help create a fairer society where everyone can succeed.

We can contribute by speaking out against unfair treatment, supporting local groups that help women and marginalized people, and sharing information about gender issues with our friends and family. Joining events during National Women's Month is another great way to show support and learn more about how we can make a positive change together.





Sources:

*https://images.app.goo.gl/bRujZo2aZsgSrzR89

*https://images.app.goo.gl/L1ZwJZEZv6SvbNiJ7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rain, A Reflection of Myself

Droplets falling, and falling. It is the rain that has been fascinating me due to its rhythmical sounds on the roof and soothing melody by soil downed out of the ground, as the smell lingers through the air. But on a much more profound level, though, the importance that the rain holds for me is that it mirrors who I am inside. It represents my feelings that is spilling over with thoughts and emotions. Just like the rain keeps falling from up abov e, so are the thoughts and emotions sometimes overwhelming inside me. At times, one does not know just how the rain is going to be, and just like that, confusion knocks on the door, and it can get out of hand. For a moment, the bright sunshine might come out, and before you know it, dark clouds gather and unleash their wrath. There, the same goes for my mood, it behaves just like that, smooth one moment, then starts to grow turbulent, and at that very moment, I get lost, and things happening around me make no sense. The ability to regenerate a...

A Journey Unfolds with these Codes

 Reflecting on this past quarter, I’ve gained valuable lessons that have significantly influenced my perspective and approach to various aspects of my life. One of the most important lessons has been coding. For me, coding have been both enlightening and transformative.  I approached coding with a mix of excitement and apprehension, unsure of my ability to grasp the concepts. However, I choose to nourish and build my skills from each activities and assignments.                                     Source  As I look ahead, I am committed to applying these lessons to ensure continued growth and success. By integrating these lessons into my daily life, I am confident that I will be better equipped to face future challenges and seize opportunities that come my way.

Heroes of our Nation

  I suppose what makes National Teachers Month Celebration 2024 significant is how teachers leave a great impact on one's life. The theme "Together4Teachers" speaks to me in a really great way because it cuts through unity and appreciation in teaching. Source Teachers are the unsung heroes of the education system, our second parents. In recognition and appreciation of those selfless and tirelessly devoted teachers, with unassuming humility, who have dedicated themselves to inspire and guide us students, we thank them from the bottom of our hearts. Source I want to take this opportunity to thank the heroes who made a difference in my life, teaching me on how to become better version of myself. A celebration for them shall be an investment in our nation's future, for the next generation.