Skip to main content

Endings and Goodbyes

As I reflect on the past quarter, I feel a mix of emotions. This is it, this is my last reflection essay, and it’s hard to say goodbye to such an important time in our learning. To be honest, tears are building in my eyes as I am writing this reflection essay. 

One of the highlights was learning about Ms. Front Page. Our amazing teacher guided us through creating our own front pages, making the process fun and educational. I'm grateful for the chance to learn from both our teacher and our practice teacher, ma'am Charleen. Your guidance has made a big difference in my growth.

As we close this chapter. I just want to take this opportunity to say that I appreciate the experiences we’ve shared and the knowledge you shared to all of us. Thank you, dear teachers, for guiding us and for all your help. Your influence will stay with us as we move forward. Once again, thank you—for this amazing school that you shared with me and my classmates. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rain, A Reflection of Myself

Droplets falling, and falling. It is the rain that has been fascinating me due to its rhythmical sounds on the roof and soothing melody by soil downed out of the ground, as the smell lingers through the air. But on a much more profound level, though, the importance that the rain holds for me is that it mirrors who I am inside. It represents my feelings that is spilling over with thoughts and emotions. Just like the rain keeps falling from up abov e, so are the thoughts and emotions sometimes overwhelming inside me. At times, one does not know just how the rain is going to be, and just like that, confusion knocks on the door, and it can get out of hand. For a moment, the bright sunshine might come out, and before you know it, dark clouds gather and unleash their wrath. There, the same goes for my mood, it behaves just like that, smooth one moment, then starts to grow turbulent, and at that very moment, I get lost, and things happening around me make no sense. The ability to regenerate a...

A Journey Unfolds with these Codes

 Reflecting on this past quarter, I’ve gained valuable lessons that have significantly influenced my perspective and approach to various aspects of my life. One of the most important lessons has been coding. For me, coding have been both enlightening and transformative.  I approached coding with a mix of excitement and apprehension, unsure of my ability to grasp the concepts. However, I choose to nourish and build my skills from each activities and assignments.                                     Source  As I look ahead, I am committed to applying these lessons to ensure continued growth and success. By integrating these lessons into my daily life, I am confident that I will be better equipped to face future challenges and seize opportunities that come my way.

Break the Prevalence, End the Violence

 The 2024 National Children's Month Celebration, themed “Break the Prevalence, End the Violence: Protecting Children, Creating a Safe Philippines,” highlights the urgent need to tackle the ongoing issue about violence against children in our country. This theme serves as a call to action for communities, organizations, and government to unite in all their efforts in order to create a safer environment for children. By raising awareness about the issue of violence, the celebration aims to educate the public on various forms of abuse and the importance of it's prevention.                                     Source The initiative urges people to implement protective measures and support systems for childrens. Organizations like Save the Children Philippines and the Virlanie Foundation who are actively participating in this campaign, highlighting the need for community involvement in safeguarding ...